Curio Kitchens and Baths Blog
Articles by our Experts in Kitchen and Bathroom Design and Installation
How does your kitchen rate?
Are you thinking about re-doing your kitchen or dining space? Honestly answer these questions below before you begin:
1) Does the layout of your space work when you have more than 4 people?
2) Is there enough counter space where you need it most?
3) Is the space arranged so "people traffic" is directed away from the cooking actives?
4) Do your cabinets feature time-saving accessories such as roll-outs, divided drawers and build-in trash bins?
5) Is there enough cabinet shelf space?
6) Is there a place to sort recyclables?
7) Are your appliances energy efficient? Are they up-to-date for cooking, cleaning and food preservation?
8) Do your smoke detectors go off when you are cooking? Do you have proper ventilation?
9) Does your kitchen look like it came out of a 1970's sitcom?
10) Is there room for comfortable, casual dining and conversation in the room?
Curio Kitchens and Baths specialize in design and installation of kitchens, and our strict code of conduct ensures your project will be completed professionally and efficiently. Contact us and we'll make sure your project is a success!
1045 Boston Road
Springfield, MA 01119
Adjunct Professor at Bay Path College
Frank Nataloni, CKD/CBD is an Adjunct Professor at the Bay Path College, Longmeadow, MA in the Department of Business and Interior Design. Frank & Professor Sandra Burns are the creators of a pilot program in kitchen and bath design for the College. To learn more about the Bay Path College of Longmeadow, Massachusetts, please visit www.baypath.edu
Why color matters
Why color matters?
The Color Marketing Group, tells us to consider this powerful fact from Various
marketing studies about color: Color can be up to 85 percent of the
reason people decide to buy.
Color is one of the first things you notice when you walk into a room. Is it any wonder that color, and how you use it, is one of the most important decorating decisions you'll make in your home? Inside your home, the latest colors and the way they're applied give influence to your personality and d'cor.
Color is a language. Color can attract your attention or change your mood. It speaks to who you are, how you feel and where you're going. We at Curio kitchens and baths will help you put together the perfect colors for your life.
Color sets a mood. From a tile floor, cabinets and appliances, color reflects your style and makes a personal statement of what home means to you.
- Color unites one-of-a-kind accent pieces in a tile shower and with beautiful
warm colored vanities in your bathroom.
- Electrifying hues, inspired by technology, bring a touch of Hi-tech to your
kitchen that also may feature natural carved wood details, woven textiles and
oil rubbed bronze faucet.
- Bright colors are further enhanced when the morning sun enters your warm
- Dark strong cherry cabinets will stand tall if accented by a complementary
quartz counter top.
So, if you are planning to remodel a kitchen or a bath remember Color matters.
Hint of the week: When remodeling your bathroom consider under tile floor heating. It is the best decision I made in my personal bathroom.
For more info about Kitchens By Curio CLICK HERE
Our Experts Contribute to Mass Appeal TV Show
See us Live on WWLP TV 22